Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Favorite shirts




My little Jameser has a favorite shirt. I think it's really funny that a two year old can have such a defined sense of fashion. For James, it has to have stripes. Getting him dressed in the morning has been a challange lately. I hold up shirt after shirt and most meet the response, "I don't like it." But, if it has horizontal stripes and a polo style collar he says, "Yeah!Yeah!" The above shirt has seen a lot of mess since we bought it (only one month ago), chocolate, strawberry, tomato sauce, blackberry jam, and unfortunately blood. This has been a rough week for the little man as you can tell from the picture below. He is telling me about the stripes on his shirt.



I think we all have our favorite shirts. Here is an old picture of Jer in one of his. He said he wore this one every chance he got.

[jeremiah's edit: I wore this shirt every day from about 1985 until 1987. As a Penn State fan, Joanie's dad should be able to tell us who wore #82 for the new york jets during that time.]

2 comments:

Anya and Joe McCombs said...

James is so cute. I can't believe what a little boy he has become. What a great picture of jeremiah.

The Nielsens said...

I miss you guys so much!! I can't believe your having another one. I hope it's a girl :) Am I allowed to say that? Anyways, love you guys.