Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Reason I love being a mom: Shortstop breakfast palace

Yesterday I came home from work to find my basement converted into a restaurant with a table set for two, complete with table cloth and fancy dishes.  James was waiter and Luca was chef.  Jer and I sat quietly enjoying conversation while the boys worked together upstairs cooking our food.  (And we silently prayed neither boy burned himself)
Our waiter was very polite and proper.  Our chef perfectly cooked our omelets, although he said he almost forgot the ham and thankfully the waiter reminded him before he folded it.  They worked together without a single disagreement.  We left a generous tip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too adorable! I can see the boys cooking now :) Aside from Mom and Dad, you and Jer are by far the best parents I know!

E

comefollowme said...

So cute! You guys have the most adorable family. I'm so happy for blogs that keep me up to date on all of the cuteness!