Tuesday, May 19, 2015

One year old


Today is Tommy's birthday. I wanted to get a picture of him looking all dapper in his new outfit, but he wasn't interested. One year ago today we went to the hospital at 5 am just the two of us, and we came home with this whole other person! The four days that each of my babes joined me are four of the greatest days of my life. It is such a gift to receive a brand new little person all your own. He has brought so much joy to our family over this past year.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog again and again. I love the pics, but I especially love your words that go with the pics. In particular, several of your reflections truly mirror what I've always felt - - - the 4 days my 5 children were born were truly the greatest days of my life. Yes, for God to entrust me with a new child is the greatest honor and most awesome gift in the whole world. (Albeit the hardest job, too, ...,with incredible responsibilities.) I love you - - Joanie, ...Gerry, ...Rebecca, ...Emily, ...and Tommy --- my five amazing children. xoxoxoxo MomMom