Monday, August 24, 2015

End of summer sample




Anyone from where I grew up knows what "ride" has this sign.

We went on one of the hottest days of the summer, and despite the crowds, we were still Hersheypark Happy!

We were lucky to be guests of the Benfields in Avalon. It was a beautiful weekend at the beach.









I love when my kids work alongside me in the kitchen. James and Libby quartered all the tomatoes for canning. I love how snarled Libby's hair is in this picture. She just rolled out of bed and wanted to help me. I've cut her hair now and it looks much more respectable, but I kind of miss the mess.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the memories ... and thanks for the descriptions you include with your photos ... you could have been an amazing journalist ... love you Mom-Mom / Mom / O.C. xoxoxoxo