Monday, September 14, 2015

Walk/lost in the woods










I wanted to take pictures of the kids this morning in the woods behind our home. There was a particular spot I had in mind, a sunny meadow on the opposite side of the stream from our house. We crossed the stream and then took the pictures, and I guess we wandered more than I realized because when we headed back to the stream, I couldn't find the place we crossed or the trail back. Now of course we weren't really lost because I knew the direction of the house the whole time, but we still had to scramble up a steep embankment with baby tommy and navigate thru brush and thorns till we spotted the trail. As we laughed and retold the story to ourselves afterward the stream became a lake, and it's bank a mountain.

1 comment:

Anya and Joe McCombs said...

Oh, your children are so, so beautiful!!! Great job on the pictures!