Friday, November 19, 2010

Bubble beards and Hamsters



Okay, so the bubble beard thing is self explanatory, but the hamsters? What about that? Well, our neighbor has two of them. I never would have thought my boys had much in common with hamsters, until I saw what happens when you give them an empty cereal box. The little critters will chew it up into a thousand pieces and spread it around their cage and burrow down into it. My boys demonstrate a similiar skill. I don't know if they're trying to make my kitchen a comfortable place for burrowing, but by the end of the day it looks like two hamsters have been hard at work cutting and shreading all their papers all over the place. I could get annoyed picking it up, but I don't. I'm just really happy that they'll sit at the table and color, glue, paste...and shread happily for the whole afternoon. Now if only those running wheels came in their size:)