Saturday, March 28, 2015

Mad Scientist Party

James 7th birthday party happened today. I really enjoyed this one. The experiments were so fun and I loved the expressions of awe on the kids faces.





This ice cream jello was a hit!


Swirled colors in milk was our first experiment. So simple and several of the kids said this was their favorite.


Elephant toothpaste, a hydrogen peroxide experiment, was another crowd pleaser.




We made slime with glue and borax, which also doubled as the party favor (you're welcome moms and dads!)




We had specimen jars to guess how many.



Make your own molecule with fruit, mini-marshmellows, and toothpicks.



The kids were so cute in lab coats and safety glasses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Joanie, ...your children are SO blessed to have YOU for their mom!!! Now I'm beginning to think you'd be a great Science Teacher too!! Anyway, I can't even imagine how wonderful the party was, and how much James & all the kids enjoyed it!! LUCKY kiddos!! [I feel like I was there too, just looking at your awesome pix.] Thanks again for keeping up your blog... I check it out almost daily, ...and I love your sheer joy, your insights & reflection, your quality photos, and more. It's the BEST. xoxoxoxo Mom Mom

comefollowme said...

This looks so fun! Very creative! I am taking notes for the future!