Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Imagination

James is downstairs talking while I clean.  I hear the name of several transformers.  I go down to take a peak.  He has his Starscream action figure, but for the other characters he has substituted shampoo bottles and the picture of megatron on the DVD from the library.  I watch for a few minutes, thinking it is the coolest thing I've seen in a long time.  I remember for a couple minutes some of my own childhood games, and old friends...marker people, shrinking valley,a game wawa and I called "imagination" that we played with her music boxes.  I feel grateful and happy.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My precious boy...:)

E

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nono for bringing back the wonderful memories, it really made my day! Miss you tons!

Love,
Wawa

Anonymous said...

Yes, sweet daughter, ...aaahhh those marker people, ...and the endless paper dolls fashioned out of catalog ads, ...those were precious times, ...you were sometimes embarrassed when you saw me watching you, ...but thanks for the memories. Now YOU know how I felt... all my love - MOM XOXOXOXO